Urostomy stoma bags
We offer a range of one-piece urostomy stoma bags designed to make life easier by featuring innovative features for greater comfort, flexibility and security. Our skin friendly hydrocolloids are recognised by the British Skin Foundation and accredited by the Skin Health Alliance and are developed to protect the delicate skin around your stoma.
Confidence® Natural Advance
Confidence® Natural Advance features our new superior adhesion hydrocolloid that sticks faster, stronger and longer, for improved security and less chance of leaks. The unique five-sided Flexifit® wafer is designed to give the perfect fit. Plus, the wafer is infused with extracts of Aloe Vera, which helps to soothe and protect your skin. In addition, the new two-colour release film features a bold blue cutting guide, which makes it easier if you choose to cut your own stoma bags.
- The superior adhesion hydrocolloid is a Urostomy-specific formulation that has been developed to stick faster, stronger and for longer by resisting large amounts of fluid, reducing erosion and improving wear-time. The skin-friendly formulation is dermatologically accredited by the Skin Health Alliance and our research into hydrocolloids is recognised by the British Skin Foundation - sharing skin care credentials with Britain’s leading brands. So, you can be confident that this product offers maximum security and reduced leakage, without compromising your skin.
- Every Confidence® Natural Advance wafer is infused with extracts of Aloe Vera, providing a natural way that may help to soothe and protect the skin around your stoma. The addition of Aloe Vera to our hydrocolloids is important as it acts as a humectant, which may help to moderate skin hydration.
- The unique five-sided Flexifit® wafer was developed to create the perfect fit, by bending and flexing with your body. The wafer fits securely to your body’s natural contours to help reduce leaks and improve comfort. It is ideal, especially if you have a hernia, as the slits help it to mould to your body shape.
- The two-colour release film features a bold blue cutting guide to make it easier if you cut your own bags.
- A bold blue release tab makes it easier to locate and remove the release film when applying the urostomy bag.
- The hard tap with easy to use ‘on/off’ opening is ideal if you have poor dexterity, and features a drip cap for extra security.
- Soft beige cover with transparent overlap for easy viewing and positioning.
Product sizes and sample ordering
Use the table below to find your product size. To order a sample of the relevant product size simply click on the order sample button at the end of relevant row.
If you are unsure which samples to order then simply use our contact form and let us know your requirements.
|Product details||Order Code||Pack Size|
|Standard - 13mm - Starter hole - Transparent/Overlap||NUA13*||10||Add to Order|
|Standard - 25mm - Pre-cut hole - Transparent/Overlap||NUA25||10||Add to Order|
|Standard - 28mm - Pre-cut hole - Transparent/Overlap||NUA28||10||Add to Order|
|Standard - 32mm - Pre-cut hole - Transparent/Overlap||NUA32||10||Add to Order|
|Standard - 35mm - Pre-cut hole - Transparent/Overlap||NUA35||10||Add to Order|
|Small - 13mm - Starter hole - Transparent/Overlap||NUAS13*||10||Add to Order|
Types of Urostomy Bags
We pride ourselves on developing urostomy products which offer quality of life for those people living with a stoma. We offer both one-piece flat bags and one-piece convex bags in our urostomy range. As well as urostomy bags, we also offer a wide range of additional products, including our skin barrier film, mouldable seals, adhesive remover spray and much more.