Confidence® Natural features a unique five-sided Flexifit® wafer for a perfect fit and hydrocolloid infused with extracts of Aloe Vera, which may help to soothe and protect your skin.
- The superior adhesion hydrocolloid is a Urostomy-specific formulation that has been developed to stick faster, stronger and for longer by resisting large amounts of fluid, reducing erosion and improving wear-time. The skin-friendly formulation is dermatologically accredited by the Skin Health Alliance and our research into hydrocolloids is recognised by the British Skin Foundation - sharing skin care credentials with Britain’s leading brands. So, you can be confident that this product offers maximum security and reduced leakage, without compromising your skin.
- Every Confidence® Natural Advance wafer is infused with extracts of Aloe Vera, providing a natural way that may help to soothe and protect the skin around your stoma. The addition of Aloe Vera to our hydrocolloids is important as it acts as a humectant, which may help to moderate skin hydration.
- The unique five-sided Flexifit® wafer was developed to create the perfect fit, by bending and flexing with your body. The wafer fits securely to your body’s natural contours to help reduce leaks and improve comfort. It is ideal, especially if you have a hernia, as the slits help it to mould to your body shape.
- The two-colour release film features a bold blue cutting guide to make it easier if you cut your own bags.
- A bold blue release tab makes it easier to locate and remove the release film when applying the urostomy bag.
- The hard tap with easy to use ‘on/off’ opening is ideal if you have poor dexterity, and features a drip cap for extra security.
- Soft beige cover with transparent overlap for easy viewing and positioning.
Product sizes and sample ordering
To order a sample of the Confidence® Natural Advance or any of the other products we supply, then simply click on the order sample button at the end of the relevant row. If you are unsure which product samples to order, then simply use our contact form and let us know your requirements.
|Product Details||Order Code||Pack Size|
|Small - 13mm - Starter hole - Transparent/Overlap||NUAS13*||10||Add to Order|
|Standard Bag - 13mm - Starter hole - Transparent/Overlap||NUA13*||10||Add to Order|
|Standard Bag - 25mm - Pre-cut hole - Transparent/Overlap||NUA25||10||Add to Order|
|Standard Bag - 28mm - Pre-cut hole - Transparent/Overlap||NUA28||10||Add to Order|
|Standard Bag - 32mm - Pre-cut hole - Transparent/Overlap||NUA32||10||Add to Order|
|Standard Bag - 35mm - Pre-cut hole - Transparent/Overlap||NUA35||10||Add to Order|
Urostomy bags are worn by those who have recently had urostomy surgery. After your urostomy surgery you will have a night drainage bag attached to collect your urine. Urostomy bags will be most likely transparent or have a viewing window. This will allow your Stoma Care Nurse to check on the colour and size of your stoma easily.
Types of urostomy bags
We pride ourselves on developing urostomy products which offer quality of life for those people living with a stoma. We have a range of one-piece flat and one-piece convex urostomy bags and supplies for you to sample from.
Our flat one-piece urostomy product range includes:
- Confidence® Natural
- Confidence® Natural Advance
Our Confidence® Natural range features a unique five-sided Flexifit® wafer for a perfect fit. Our hydrocolloids are infused with extracts of Aloe Vera, which may help to soothe and protect your skin.