Ground-breaking developments have helped us to make our softest, stickiest and most flexible soft convex wafer yet. Confidence® Natural Soft Convex has a range of special features designed to help soft convex wearers enjoy a better fit, a better feel and better quality of life, including a unique five-sided Flexifit® wafer to give the perfect fit. Plus, the wafer is infused with extracts of Aloe Vera, which may help to soothe and protect your skin.
- The wafer’s strong adhesive has been developed to stick fast and stay put for longer, improving security and reduce leaks. It’s also 20% thinner than our previous convex adhesives and features an incredibly soft convex insert, making Confidence® Natural Soft Convex our most flexible and comfortable convex stoma bag yet.
- The skin-friendly formulation is dermatologically accredited by the Skin Health Alliance and our research into hydrocolloids is recognised by the British Skin Foundation - sharing skin care credentials with Britain’s leading brands. So, you can be confident that this product offers maximum security and reduced leakage, without compromising your skin.
- Every Confidence® Natural Advance wafer is infused with extracts of Aloe Vera, providing a natural way that may help to soothe and protect the skin around your stoma. The addition of Aloe Vera to our hydrocolloids is important as it acts as a humectant, which may help to moderate skin hydration.
- The unique five-sided Flexifit® wafer was developed to create the perfect fit, by bending and flexing with your body. The wafer fits securely to your body’s natural contours to reduce leaks and improve comfort. It is ideal, especially if you have a hernia, as the slits help it to mould to your body shape.
- Soft belt loops for extra security and comfort
- Charcoal filter and internal film layer design help to minimise odour and pancaking by improving airflow.
Product sizes and sample ordering
To order a sample of the Confidence® Natural Soft Convex or any of the other products we supply, then simply click on the order sample button at the end of the relevant row. If you are unsure which product samples to order, then simply use our contact form and let us know your requirements.
|Product Details||Order Code||Pack Size|
|Mini Bag - 13-25mm - Starter hole - Transparent/Overlap||XNM1325||10||Add to Order|
|Mini Bag - 13-38mm - Starter hole - Transparent/Overlap||XNM1338||10||Add to Order|
|Standard Bag - 21mm - Pre-cut hole - Transparent/Overlap||XN21||10||Add to Order|
|Standard Bag - 13-25mm - Starter hole - Transparent/Overlap||XN1325||10||Add to Order|
|Standard Bag - 13-38mm - Starter hole - Transparent/Overlap||XN1338||10||Add to Order|
|Standard Bag - 13-52mm - Starter hole - Transparent/Overlap||XN1352||10||Add to Order|
|Standard Bag - 25mm - Pre-cut hole - Transparent/Overlap||XN25||10||Add to Order|
|Standard Bag - 28mm - Pre-cut hole - Transparent/Overlap||XN28||10||Add to Order|
|Standard Bag - 32mm - Pre-cut hole - Transparent/Overlap||XN32||10||Add to Order|
|Standard Bag - 35mm - Pre-cut hole - Transparent/Overlap||XN35||10||Add to Order|
|Standard Bag - 38mm - Pre-cut hole - Transparent/Overlap||XN38||10||Add to Order|
|Standard Bag - 41mm - Pre-cut hole - Transparent/Overlap||XN41||10||Add to Order|
|Large Bag - 13-25mm - Starter hole - Transparent/Overlap||XNL1325||10||Add to Order|
|Large Bag - 13-38mm - Starter hole - Transparent/Overlap||XNL1338||10||Add to Order|
|Large Bag - 13-52mm - Starter hole - Transparent/Overlap||XNL1352||10||Add to Order|
Ileostomy bags are worn by those who have recently had ileostomy surgery. After your surgery you will be wearing a drainable stoma bag which will most likely be transparent or have a viewing window, so that your Stoma Care Nurses can check on the colour and size of your stoma easily.
The nurses will empty your stoma bag until you are feeling well enough to do this yourself. You may have drips and drainage tubes attached to your body, but there is no reason to be alarmed – this is quite normal. These will all be removed when appropriate and with very little discomfort.
Types of drainable stoma bags
We offer a wide range of one-piece ileostomy bags and two-piece ileostomy bags designed to make life easier with innovative features for greater comfort, flexibility and security. We have a range of ileostomy products for you to sample from.
Our one-piece ileostomy product range includes:
- Confidence BE®
- Confidence BE® Soft Convex
- Confidence® Natural Advance
- Confidence® Natural
- Confidence® Natural Soft Convex
- Confidence® Convex Supersoft
- Confidence® Comfort Neonatal/Paediatric with Flexifit®
Our two-piece ileostomy product range includes:
- Harmony Duo with Flexifit® and Aloe
- Harmony® Duo Convex with Flexifit® and Aloe
Both our one-piece and two-piece drainable stoma bags are available in flat and convex.