Medilink® Home Delivery Service
We understand living with a stoma or continence problems can sometimes be overwhelming, so it’s always helpful to know that someone is there to support you and make your life easier. Medilink® is a reliable, free and discreet delivery service for all stoma and continence supplies in the UK. We offer a range of extra benefits to help you every step of the way on your journey – because you deserve exceptional service.
As well as easy ways to order, you can still rely on a nationwide network of customer care advisors and our Salts Medilink Stoma Care Nurse Team (England and Wales only) to offer help and advice, when you need it.
For more information:
Medilink offers all of these benefits:
- Local dispensing care centres across the country, where we remember your individual needs
- Freephone order and advice line open 6 days a week
- 24-hour operated emergency helpline (UK only)
- Community Stoma Nursing Service, including annual appliance reviews (England & Wales)
- Taking care of you with regular stock and wellbeing checks
- Keeping you updated on the latest Medilink news
- Language Support Service to help overcome language barriers
- Dispensing all makes of prescription stoma and continence appliances
- Personal tailored cutting service for the perfect fit
- 4 easy ways of ordering: online, phone, email and post*
- Range of complimenting items to help make your routine easier (e.g. wash bag with your first order, hand wipes/sanitisers; RADAR key)
*Not all companies offer these options
- Delivery options and alert notifications to suit your lifestyle
- Urgent supplies without prescription (upon GP authorisation)
- NHS Electronic Prescription Service (England only)
- Collecting and dispensing repeat prescriptions
- Freepost envelopes to make things simple
Friendly faces across the UK
When you really need to talk to someone face-to-face, you can pop into any one of our dispensing care centres, located all over the UK, for advice and support.
Support from a stoma care nurse
Medilink® can offer you ongoing clinical support and specialist advice from a qualified Stoma Care Nurse in the local community (England and Wales only).
Support & Advice
Adjusting to life with a stoma can be overwhelming at times. We have provided some lifestyle tips and stoma care advice, including: dietary, travel & work advice.
You can place your order by phone on 0800 626 388, email via email@example.com or by filling in our online form.