Start to enjoy our free reliable and discreet home delivery service benefits by registering with Medilink® today.
Medilink® is a reliable, free and discreet home delivery service for all stoma and continence prescription supplies in the UK.
We understand living with a stoma and or continence condition can sometimes be overwhelming, so it’s always helpful to know that someone is there to support you and make your life easier.
We offer a range of extra benefits to help you every step of the way on your journey – because you deserve exceptional service.
As well as easy ways to order, you can rely on a nationwide network of customer care advisors and our Stoma Care Nurse Team (England only) can offer help and advice when you need it.
Sign-up with the Medilink® Home Delivery Service today to enjoy all these benefits:
- Local dispensing care centres across the country, where we remember your individual needs
- Freephone order and advice line open 6 days a week
- Stoma Care Nurse Team (England only)
- Taking care of you with regular stock and wellbeing checks
- Keeping you updated on the latest Medilink news
- Language Support Service to help overcome language barriers
- Dispensing all makes of prescription stoma and continence appliances
- Personal tailored cutting service for the perfect fit
- 4 easy ways of ordering: online, phone, email and post*
- Range of complimenting items to help make your routine easier (e.g. wash bag with your first order, hand wipes/sanitisers; RADAR key)
*Not all companies offer these options
- Delivery options and alert notifications to suit your lifestyle
- Urgent supplies without prescription (upon GP authorisation)
- NHS Electronic Prescription Service (England only)
- Collecting and dispensing repeat prescriptions
- Freepost envelopes to make things simple
How to register with Medilink® ?
Your Medilink Network
across the UK
When you really need to talk to someone face-to-face, you can pop into any one of our dispensing care centres, located all over the UK, for advice and support.
a Stoma Care Nurse
Medilink® can offer you ongoing clinical support and specialist advice from a qualified Stoma Care Nurse in the local community (England and Wales only).
Adjusting to life with a stoma can be overwhelming at times. We have provided some lifestyle tips and stoma care advice, including: dietary, travel & work advice.