Medilink® Home Delivery Service
We understand living with a stoma or continence problems can sometimes be overwhelming, so it’s always helpful to know that someone is there to support you and make your life easier. Medilink® is a reliable, free and discreet delivery service for all stoma and continence supplies in the UK. Medilink offers a range of extra benefits to help you every step of the way on your journey – because you deserve exceptional service.
As well as easy ways to order, you can still rely on a nationwide network of customer care advisors and our Salts Medilink Stoma Care Nurse Team (England and Wales only) to offer help and advice, when you need it.
Visit the Medilink website to find out more.
Medilink offers all of these benefits:
- Local dispensing care centres across the country, where we remember your individual needs
- Freephone order and advice line open 6 days a week
- 24-hour operated emergency helpline (UK only)
- Community Stoma Nursing Service, including annual appliance reviews (England & Wales)
- Taking care of you with regular stock and wellbeing checks
- Keeping you updated on the latest Medilink news
- Dispensing all makes of prescription stoma and continence appliances
- Personal tailored cutting service for the perfect fit
- 4 easy ways of ordering: online, phone, email and post*
- Range of complimenting items to help make your routine easier (e.g. wash bag with your first order, hand wipes/sanitisers; RADAR key)
*Not all companies offer these options
- Delivery options and alert notifications to suit your lifestyle
- Urgent supplies without prescription (upon GP authorisation)
- NHS Electronic Prescription Service (England only)
- Collecting and dispensing repeat prescriptions
- Freepost envelopes to make things simple
Friendly faces across the UK
When you really need to talk to someone face-to-face, you can pop into any one of our dispensing care centres, located all over the UK, for advice and support.
Support from a stoma care nurse
Medilink can offer you clinical support and specialist advice from a qualifies Stoma Care Nurse in the local community (England & Wales only).If you have any specific clinical requirements, you can get specialist advice from a qualified Salts Medilink Stoma care Nurse in the comfort of your own home.