For those who require it, Confidence® Convex Supersoft offers a firm level of convexity. The wafer is designed to be flexible and comfortable.
- Comfortable and flexible wafer with urostomy specific high tack adhesive for extra security, featuring gentle convex insert.
- The skin-friendly formulation is dermatologically accredited by the Skin Health Alliance and our research into hydrocolloids is recognised by the British Skin Foundation - sharing skin care credentials with Britain’s leading brands.
- Belt loops for extra security.
- The hard tap with easy to use ‘on/off’ opening is ideal if you have poor dexterity, and features a drip cap for extra security.
- Beige cover with transparent overlap for easy viewing and positioning.
Product sizes and sample ordering
To order a sample of the Confidence® Convex Supersoft or any of the other products we supply, then simply click on the order sample button at the end of the relevant row. If you are unsure which product samples to order, then simply use our contact form and let us know your requirements.
|Product Details||Order Code||Pack Size|
|Standard Bag - 21mm - Pre-cut hole - Transparent/Overlap||CUSS21||10||Add to Order|
|Standard Bag - 13-25mm - Starter hole - Transparent/Overlap||CUSS1325||10||Add to Order|
|Standard Bag - 13-38mm - Starter hole - Transparent/Overlap||CUSS1338||10||Add to Order|
|Standard Bag - 25mm - Pre-cut hole - Transparent/Overlap||CUSS25||10||Add to Order|
|Standard Bag - 28mm - Pre-cut hole - Transparent/Overlap||CUSS28||10||Add to Order|
|Standard Bag - 32mm - Pre-cut hole - Transparent/Overlap||CUSS32||10||Add to Order|
Ileostomy bags are worn by those who have recently had ileostomy surgery. After your surgery you will be wearing a drainable stoma bag which will most likely be transparent or have a viewing window, so that your Stoma Care Nurses can check on the colour and size of your stoma easily.
The nurses will empty your stoma bag until you are feeling well enough to do this yourself. You may have drips and drainage tubes attached to your body, but there is no reason to be alarmed – this is quite normal. These will all be removed when appropriate and with very little discomfort.
Types of drainable stoma bags
We offer a wide range of one-piece ileostomy bags and two-piece ileostomy bags designed to make life easier with innovative features for greater comfort, flexibility and security. We have a range of ileostomy products for you to sample from.
Our one-piece ileostomy product range includes:
- Confidence BE®
- Confidence BE® Soft Convex
- Confidence® Natural Advance
- Confidence® Natural
- Confidence® Natural Soft Convex
- Confidence® Convex Supersoft
- Confidence® Comfort Neonatal/Paediatric with Flexifit®
Our two-piece ileostomy product range includes:
- Harmony Duo with Flexifit® and Aloe
- Harmony® Duo Convex with Flexifit® and Aloe
Both our one-piece and two-piece drainable stoma bags are available in flat and convex.