Confidence® Comfort Neonatal/Paediatric with Flexifit® is the perfect choice for tiny babies, toddlers or older children. Available in Neonatal or Paediatric sizes, it features a unique 6-sided Flexifit® wafer designed to fit snugly to a child’s natural contours. It stays in place, helping to reduce leaks and irritation, even as they wriggle and move around. To help protect baby’s delicate young skin, there’s a skin-friendly hydrocolloid that is gentle on little bodies.
- Available in Neonatal or Paediatric sizes.
- The unique six-sided Flexifit® wafer bends and flexes with the child or baby’s movements, and the oval shape allows drainage to the side if the child is lying down.
- The skin-friendly hydrocolloid is dermatologically accredited by the Skin Health Alliance and our research into hydrocolloids is recognised by the British Skin Foundation - sharing skin care credentials with Britain’s leading brands.
- ‘No hole’ options available to cut your own shaped hole into the wafer for flexible positioning.
- Soft and easy-to-clean outlet rolls up to secure closure with hook-and-loop wings.
- Soft beige transparent overlap for easy viewing and positioning or transparent options available.
Product sizes and sample ordering
To order a sample of the Confidence® Comfort Neonatal/Paediatric with Flexifit® or any of the other products we supply, then simply click on the order sample button at the end of the relevant row. If you are unsure which product samples to order, then simply use our contact form and let us know your requirements.
|Product Details||Order Code||Pack Size|
|Paediatreic - 8-40mm - Starter hole - Transparent/Overlap||CFP8||30||Add to Order|
|Paediatreic - No Hole - No Hole - Transparent/Overlap||CFPNH||30||Add to Order|
|Neonatal - 8-40mm - Starter hole - Transparent||CFNT8||30||Add to Order|
|Neonatal - 8-40mm - Starter hole - Transparent/Overlap||CFN8||30||Add to Order|
|Neonatal - No Hole - No Hole - Transparent||CFNTNH||30||Add to Order|
|Neonatal - No Hole - No Hole - Transparent/Overlap||CFNNH||30||Add to Order|
Ileostomy bags are worn by those who have recently had ileostomy surgery. After your surgery you will be wearing a drainable stoma bag which will most likely be transparent or have a viewing window, so that your Stoma Care Nurses can check on the colour and size of your stoma easily.
The nurses will empty your stoma bag until you are feeling well enough to do this yourself. You may have drips and drainage tubes attached to your body, but there is no reason to be alarmed – this is quite normal. These will all be removed when appropriate and with very little discomfort.
Types of drainable stoma bags
We offer a wide range of one-piece ileostomy bags and two-piece ileostomy bags designed to make life easier with innovative features for greater comfort, flexibility and security. We have a range of ileostomy products for you to sample from.
Our one-piece ileostomy product range includes:
- Confidence BE®
- Confidence BE® Soft Convex
- Confidence® Natural Advance
- Confidence® Natural
- Confidence® Natural Soft Convex
- Confidence® Convex Supersoft
- Confidence® Comfort Neonatal/Paediatric with Flexifit®
Our two-piece ileostomy product range includes:
- Harmony Duo with Flexifit® and Aloe
- Harmony® Duo Convex with Flexifit® and Aloe
Both our one-piece and two-piece drainable stoma bags are available in flat and convex.