Closed Stoma Bags
We offer a wide range of one and two-piece colostomy bags designed to make life easier with innovative features for greater comfort, flexibility and security. Our skin friendly hydrocolloids are recognised by the British Skin Foundation and accredited by the Skin Health Alliance and are developed to protect the delicate skin around your stoma.
Salts Mouldable Seals with Aloe are extremely mouldable seals. They help to prevent leaks that cause sore skin by moulding to the exact shape and size of your stoma. Following the contours of the abdomen to help create a customised, comfortable, leak-resistant seal, Salts Mouldable Seals with Aloe are infused with extracts of Aloe Vera to create a skin-friendly ring that may help protect the skin from redness and irritation. Helping to extend wear-time, Salts Mouldable Seals with Aloe are ideal for people living with a colostomy, ileostomy or urostomy.
- Infused with extracts of Aloe Vera
- High-tack, highly absorbent seal
- No warming required
- Stretches further for a closer fit
- Stays firmly in place during movement
- Adheres to wet, excoriated skin
- Absorbs and swells, hugging the stoma
- Can be used to fill skin dips and crevices
- Break, layer or roll as required
- Removes without residue once maximum absorbency is reached
- Does not lose its stickiness – allows as much handling as required
- No stinging – kind on skin
Product sizes and sample ordering
To order a sample of the Salts Mouldable Seals with Aloe or any of the other products we supply, then simply click on the order sample button at the end of the relevant row. If you are unsure which product samples to order, then simply use our contact form and let us know your requirements.
|Product Details||Order Code||Pack Size|
|15mm – 40mm - 3mm||SMSAT15||30|
|15mm – 40mm - 4.2mm||SMSAS15||30|
|35mm – 70mm - 3mm||SMSAT35||30|
|35mm – 70mm - 4.2mm||SMSAS35||30|
|15mm – 100mm - 3mm||SMSAL||10|