Harmony® Duo with Flexifit® and Aloe is a popular choice for those who enjoy the convenience of a two-piece system with the discretion of a one-piece. The stick together range includes our unique Flexifit® flange which is infused with extracts of Aloe Vera.
Closed bag Features:
- Notch on the stoma bag matches up with the locator on the wafer for easy-to-apply stick together system.
- Soft beige cover with transparent overlap for easy viewing and positioning.
- The unique five-sided Flexifit® wafer was developed to create the perfect fit, by bending and flexing with your body. The wafer fits securely to your body’s natural contours to reduce leaks and improve comfort. It is ideal, especially if you have a hernia, as the slits help it to mould to your body shape.
- The wafer is infused with extracts of Aloe Vera, providing a natural way that may help to soothe and protect the skin around your stoma. The addition of Aloe Vera to our hydrocolloids is important as it acts as a humectant, which may help to moderate skin hydration.
- The skin-friendly hydrocolloid is dermatologically accredited by the Skin Health Alliance and our research into hydrocolloids is recognised by the British Skin Foundation - sharing skin care credentials with Britain’s leading brands.
- Easy to apply stick together system with locator to match up with a notch on the pouch for accurate positioning.
- Available with hydrocolloid surround option.
Product sizes and sample ordering
To order a sample of the Harmony Duo with Flexifit® and Aloe or any of the other products we supply, then simply click on the order sample button at the end of the relevant row. If you are unsure which product samples to order, then simply use our contact form and let us know your requirements.
|Product Details||Order Code||Pack Size|
|Bag - Mini Bag - 13-32mm - Opaque - -||HDCM1332||30||Add to Order|
|Bag - Mini Bag - 13-50mm - Opaque - -||HDCM1350||30||Add to Order|
|Bag - Mini Bag - 13-70mm - Opaque - -||HDCM1370||30||Add to Order|
|Bag - Standard Bag - 13-32mm - Opaque - -||HDC1332||30||Add to Order|
|Bag - Standard Bag - 13-50mm - Opaque - -||HDC1350||30||Add to Order|
|Bag - Standard Bag - 13-70mm - Opaque - -||HDC1370||30||Add to Order|
|Bag - Large Bag - 13-32mm - Opaque - -||HDCL1332||30||Add to Order|
|Bag - Large Bag - 13-50mm - Opaque - -||HDCL1350||30||Add to Order|
|Bag - Large Bag - 13-70mm - Opaque - -||HDCL1370||30||Add to Order|
|Wafer - Standard Bag - 13-32mm - - - -||FHD1332||10||Add to Order|
|Wafer - Standard Bag - 13-50mm - - - -||FHD1350||10||Add to Order|
|Wafer - Standard Bag - 13-70mm - - - -||FHD1370||10||Add to Order|
|Wafer - Flexible Wafers - 13-32mm - - - -||FHDF1332||10||Add to Order|
|Wafer - Flexible Wafers - 13-50mm - - - -||FHDF1350||10||Add to Order|
|Wafer - Flexible Wafers - 13-70mm - - - -||FHDF1370||10||Add to Order|
Colostomy bags are worn by those who have recently had colostomy surgery. Initially you will be wearing a drainable stoma bag as your stool may be liquid. The bag will most likely be transparent or have a viewing window, so that your Stoma Care Nurses can check on the colour and size of your stoma easily.
Your Stoma Care Nurse may advise you to begin to use a closed stoma bag after a few days after your surgery, which requires changing rather than emptying.
Types of closed stoma bags
We offer a wide range of one-piece colostomy bags and two-piece colostomy bags designed to make life easier with innovative features for greater comfort, flexibility and security. We have a range of colostomy supplies for you to sample from.
Our one-piece colostomy product range includes:
- Confidence BE®
- Confidence BE® Soft Convex
- Confidence® Natural Advance
- Confidence® Natural
- Confidence® Natural Soft Convex
- Confidence® Convex Supersoft
Our two-piece colostomy product range includes;
- Harmony Duo with Flexifit® and Aloe
- Harmony® Duo Convex with Flexifit® and Aloe
Both our one-piece and two-piece closed stoma bags are available in flat and convex.