Salts Healthcare offers a range of stoma care additional products that help ostomists to combat the most common problems, such as sore skin, leaks, adhesion, residue, odour and skin protection.
Salts Mouldable Seals are extremely mouldable seals that help to prevent leaks that cause sore skin by moulding to the exact shape and size of your stoma. They follow the contours of the abdomen to help create a customised, comfortable, leak-resistant seal, while the skin-friendly ostomy ring seal may help to protect the skin from redness and irritation. Helping to extend wear-time, Salts Mouldable Seals are ideal for people living with an ileostomy or urostomy.
- Suitable for people living with an ileostomy or urostomy
- High-tack, highly absorbent seal
- No warming required
- Stretches further for a closer fit
- Stays firmly in place during movement
- Adheres to wet, excoriated skin
- Absorbs and swells, hugging the stoma
- Can be used to fill skin dips and crevices
- Break, layer or roll as required
- Removes without residue once maximum absorbency is reached
- Does not lose its stickiness – allows as much handling as required
- No stinging – kind on skin
Product sizes and sample ordering
To order a sample of the Salts Mouldable Seals or any of the other products we supply, then simply click on the order sample button at the end of the relevant row. If you are unsure which product samples to order, then simply use our contact form and let us know your requirements.