Salts Healthcare offers a range of stoma care additional products that help ostomists to combat the most common problems, such as sore skin, leaks, adhesion, residue, odour and skin protection.
Salts Mouldable Seals are extremely mouldable seals that help to prevent leaks that cause sore skin by moulding to the exact shape and size of your stoma. They follow the contours of the abdomen to help create a customised, comfortable, leak-resistant seal, while the skin-friendly seal may help to protect the skin from redness and irritation. Helping to extend wear-time, Salts Mouldable Seals are ideal for people living with an ileostomy or urostomy.
Product features & benefits:
- Suitable for people living with an ileostomy or urostomy
- High-tack, highly absorbent seal
- No warming required
- Stretches further for a closer fit
- Stays firmly in place during movement
- Adheres to wet, excoriated skin
- Absorbs and swells, hugging the stoma
- Can be used to fill skin dips and crevices
- Break, layer or roll as required
- Removes without residue once maximum absorbency is reached
- Does not lose its stickiness – allows as much handling as required
- No stinging – kind on skin
Product sizes & order codes:
Types of Additional Products
We pride ourselves on developing ostomy products which offer quality of life for those people living with a stoma. We offer a wide range of additional products, including our skin barrier film foam, mouldable seals, adhesive remover sprays and much more.