Keep an eye on our news feed, where we’ll publish everything that’s happening in the world of Salts Healthcare.
Discover the secret to better skin protection with Salts Mouldable Seals with Aloe
We’re excited to announce that our popular mouldable seals are now improved and are even more skin friendly! Salts Mouldable Seals with Aloe are now available on prescription as of 1st January 2018.
With considerably less residue than our previous Mouldable Seal...
We understand the importance of making every bag change as quick and easy as possible, that’s why our NEW Salts Mouldable Seals with Aloe have little or no residue upon removal*. We compared the residue of Salts Mouldable Seals with Aloe, to the residue of our previous mouldable seal, so you can see the results for yourself.
It’s naturally better for your skin...
The Aloe plant has been used for thousands of years for its natural healing properties. The addition of Aloe Vera in our hydrocolloids is important as it acts as a humectant, which helps to moderate skin hydration. That’s why Salts Mouldable Seals with Aloe are the first, and only, mouldable seals infused with extracts of Aloe Vera to help soothe, moisturise and protect the peristomal skin.
Plus, we are the only ostomy product manufacturer to achieve recognition by The British Skin Foundation and the Skin Health Alliance for our research into skin-friendly hydrocolloids, sharing skin care credentials with Britain’s biggest brands. So, you can be assured that Salts Mouldable Seals with Aloe will be kind to your skin.
And is suitable for all stoma types...
Salts Mouldable Seals with Aloe are available in 5 different sizes, allowing you to find your perfect fit. Our NEW 35–70mm size is larger, making it even easier to mould to the shape and size you require, creating the perfect seal if you have a larger or loop stoma.
And, as Salts Mouldable Seals with Aloe have significantly reduced residue, it’s suitable for all 3 stoma types.
People love Salts Mouldable Seals with Aloe
But, don’t just take our word for it! We asked people already using a mouldable seal what they thought of Salts Mouldable Seals with Aloe. And we were thrilled with the results*.
- 95% of people asked agreed the seal was easy or very easy to remove from their skin
- 90% of people asked found they had little or no residue left on their skin on removal of the seal
- 87% of people asked agreed the seal adhered instantly or within 30 seconds to their skin
- 81% of people asked agreed the seal was very comfortable during wear-time (and another 14% agreed the seal was fairly comfortable during wear-time)
- 80% of people asked agreed the seal was easy or very easy to mould
- 80% of people asked agreed the seal was very flexible during wear-time (and another 15% agreed the seal was fairly flexible during wear-time)
*Data on file at Salts Healthcare
How to fit Salts Mouldable Seals with Aloe in 4 easy steps
It couldn’t be easier to fit Salts Mouldable Seals with Aloe. With no need for any initial warming prior to use, you can simply mould to shape, position and then fit your bag as usual.
You can find out more information and order samples here.