Drainable stoma bags
We offer a wide range of one- and two- piece drainable stoma bags designed to make life easier by featuring innovative features for greater comfort, flexibility and security. Our skin friendly hydrocolloids are recognised by the British Skin Foundation and accredited by the Skin Health Alliance and are developed to protect the delicate skin around your stoma.
Harmony Duo Convex with Flexifit® & Aloe
Harmony® Duo with Flexifit® and Aloe is a popular choice for those who enjoy the convenience of a two-piece system with the discretion of a one-piece. The stick together range features a unique convex Flexifit® wafer infused with extracts of Aloe Vera, developed specifically for ostomists with flush or retracted stomas.
Drainable bag features:
- Notch on the stoma bag matches up with the locator on the wafer for easy to apply stick together system.
- The outlet rolls up to secure closure with hook-and-loop wings.
- Discreet closure tucks up under the soft cover and is securely held in place by hidden hook material, for extra comfort and security.
- Soft beige cover with transparent overlap for easy viewing and positioning.
- Comfortable and flexible wafer with gentle convex insert.
- The unique five-sided Flexifit® wafer was developed to create the perfect fit, by bending and flexing with your body. The wafer fits securely to your body’s natural contours to reduce leaks and improve comfort. It is ideal, especially if you have a hernia, as the slits help it to mould to your body shape.
- The wafer is infused with extracts of Aloe Vera, providing a natural way that may help to soothe and protect the skin around your stoma. The addition of Aloe Vera to our hydrocolloids is important as it acts as a humectant, which may help to moderate skin hydration.
- The skin-friendly hydrocolloid is dermatologically accredited by the Skin Health Alliance and our research into hydrocolloids is recognised by the British Skin Foundation - sharing skin care credentials with Britain’s leading brands.
- Easy to apply stick together system with locator to match up with a notch on the pouch for accurate positioning.
Product sizes and sample ordering
Use the table below to find your product size. To order a sample of the relevant product size simply click on the order sample button at the end of relevant row.
If you are unsure which samples to order then simply use our contact form and let us know your requirements.
|Product details||Order Code||Pack Size|
|Bag - Standard - 13-70mm - Transparent/Overlap - -||HDD1370||10||Add to Order|
|Bag - Standard - 13-32mm - Transparent/Overlap - -||HDD1332||30||Add to Order|
|Bag - Standard - 13-50mm - Transparent/Overlap - -||HDD1350||30||Add to Order|
|Bag - Large - 13-50mm - Transparent - -||HDDLT1350**||30||Add to Order|
|Bag - Large - 13-70mm - Transparent - -||HDDLT1370**||30||Add to Order|
|Bag - Large - 13-70mm - Transparent/Overlap - -||HDDL1370||30||Add to Order|
|Bag - Large - 13-50mm - Transparent/Overlap - -||HDDL1350||30||Add to Order|
|Bag - Large - 13-32mm - Transparent/Overlap - -||HDDL1332||30||Add to Order|
|Bag - Small - 13-32mm - Transparent/Overlap - -||HDDS1332||30||Add to Order|
|Bag - Small - 13-50mm - Transparent/Overlap - -||HDS1350||30||Add to Order|
|Bag - Small - 13-70mm - Transparent/Overlap - -||HDDS1370||30||Add to Order|
|Wafer - Convex Wafers - 25mm - - - 1332||XFHD25†||5||Add to Order|
|Wafer - Convex Wafers - 21mm - - - 1332||XFHD21†||5||Add to Order|
|Wafer - Convex Wafers - 28mm - - - 1332||XFHD28†||5||Add to Order|
|Wafer - Convex Wafers - 13-25mm - - - 1332||XFHD1325*||5||Add to Order|
|Wafer - Convex Wafers - 32mm - - - 1350||XFHD32††||5||Add to Order|
|Wafer - Convex Wafers - 13-38mm - - - 1350||XFHD1338*||5||Add to Order|
|Wafer - Convex Wafers - 35mm - - - 1350||XFHD35††||5||Add to Order|
|Wafer - Convex Wafers - 38mm - - - 1350||XFHD38††||5||Add to Order|
|Wafer - Convex Wafers - 13-52mm - - - 1370||XFHD1352*||5||Add to Order|