Drainable stoma bags
We offer a wide range of one- and two- piece drainable stoma bags designed to make life easier by featuring innovative features for greater comfort, flexibility and security. Our skin friendly hydrocolloids are recognised by the British Skin Foundation and accredited by the Skin Health Alliance and are developed to protect the delicate skin around your stoma.
Confidence® Natural features a unique five-sided Flexifit® wafer for a perfect fit and hydrocolloid infused with extracts of Aloe Vera, which may help to soothe and protect your skin.
- The unique five-sided Flexifit® wafer was developed to create the perfect fit, by bending and flexing with your body. The wafer fits securely to your body’s natural contours to reduce leaks and improve comfort. It is ideal, especially if you have a hernia, as the slits help it to mould to your body shape.
- Every Confidence® Natural wafer is infused with extracts of Aloe Vera, providing a natural way that may help to soothe and protect the skin around your stoma. The addition of Aloe Vera to our hydrocolloids is important as it acts as a humectant, which may help to moderate skin hydration.
- The skin-friendly hydrocolloid is dermatologically accredited by the Skin Health Alliance and our research into hydrocolloids is recognised by the British Skin Foundation - sharing skin care credentials with Britain’s leading brands.
- The outlet rolls up to a secure closure with hook-and-loop wings.
- Discreet closure tucks up under the soft cover and is securely held in place by hidden hook material, for extra comfort and security.
- Soft beige cover with transparent overlap for easy viewing and positioning.
Product sizes and sample ordering
To order a sample of the Confidence® Natural or any of the other drainable products we supply, then simply click on the order sample button at the end of the relevant row. If you are unsure which product samples to order, then simply use our contact form and let us know your requirements.
|Product details||Order Code||Pack Size|
|Standard - 13mm - Starter hole - Transparent||NDT13*||30||Add to Order|
|Standard - 13mm - Starter hole - Transparent/Overlap||ND13*||30||Add to Order|
|Standard - 25mm - Pre-cut hole - Transparent/Overlap||ND25||30||Add to Order|
|Standard - 28mm - Pre-cut hole - Transparent/Overlap||ND28||30||Add to Order|
|Standard - 32mm - Pre-cut hole - Transparent/Overlap||ND32||30||Add to Order|
|Standard - 35mm - Pre-cut hole - Transparent/Overlap||ND35||30||Add to Order|
|Large - 13mm - Starter hole - Transparent||NDLT13*||30||Add to Order|
|Large - 13mm - Starter hole - Transparent/Overlap||NDL13*||30||Add to Order|
|Small - 13mm - Starter hole - Transparent/Overlap||NDS13*||30||Add to Order|
Types of Ileostomy Bags
We pride ourselves on developing ileostomy products which offer quality of life for people who are living with a stoma. We offer 2 types of drainable stoma bag products – one-piece and two-piece bags:
The designers here at Salts listened to people’s concerns and have created a state of the art product range with clever features designed to address concerns with filters, leakage, pancaking, ballooning, and the lack of personal choice called Confidence® BE. This one-piece stoma bag can help you be what you want to be, feel comfortable in your own skin, be confident and be free to live your life.
We also supply other one-piece flat wafer and convex wafer stoma bags including our Confidence® Natural, Natural Advance, Soft Convex, Supersoft and Comfort Neonatal/Paediatric with Flexifit® ranges.
Our two-piece range comes in the form of our Harmony® Duo range which is available with Flexifit® or our Convex with Flexifit® and Aloe.