Salts Mouldable Seals are extremely mouldable seals that help to prevent leaks that cause sore skin by moulding to the exact shape and size of your stoma. They follow the contours of the abdomen to help create a customised, comfortable, leak-resistant seal, while the skin-friendly ostomy ring seal may help to protect the skin from redness and irritation. Helping to extend wear-time, Salts Mouldable Seals are ideal for people living with an ileostomy or urostomy.
- Suitable for people living with an ileostomy or urostomy
- High-tack, highly absorbent seal
- No warming required
- Stretches further for a closer fit
- Stays firmly in place during movement
- Adheres to wet, excoriated skin
- Absorbs and swells, hugging the stoma
- Can be used to fill skin dips and crevices
- Break, layer or roll as required
- Removes without residue once maximum absorbency is reached
- Does not lose its stickiness – allows as much handling as required
- No stinging – kind on skin
Product sizes and sample ordering
To order a sample of the Salts Mouldable Seals or any of the other products we supply, then simply click on the order sample button at the end of the relevant row. If you are unsure which product samples to order, then simply use our contact form and let us know your requirements.
Colostomy bags are worn by those who have recently had colostomy surgery. Initially you will be wearing a drainable stoma bag as your stool may be liquid. The bag will most likely be transparent or have a viewing window, so that your Stoma Care Nurses can check on the colour and size of your stoma easily.
Your Stoma Care Nurse may advise you to begin to use a closed stoma bag after a few days after your surgery, which requires changing rather than emptying.
Types of closed stoma bags
We offer a wide range of one-piece colostomy bags and two-piece colostomy bags designed to make life easier with innovative features for greater comfort, flexibility and security. We have a range of colostomy supplies for you to sample from.
Our one-piece colostomy product range includes:
- Confidence BE®
- Confidence BE® Soft Convex
- Confidence® Natural Advance
- Confidence® Natural
- Confidence® Natural Soft Convex
- Confidence® Convex Supersoft
Our two-piece colostomy product range includes;
- Harmony Duo with Flexifit® and Aloe
- Harmony® Duo Convex with Flexifit® and Aloe
Both our one-piece and two-piece closed stoma bags are available in flat and convex.