ASCN UK have recently introduced six NEW National Stoma Care guidelines which were made available and printed for conference in 2019 and include the following:
- Enema Through a Colostomy
- Management of an ACE Stoma (Adults)
- Managing Colostomy Constipation
- Peristomal Sutures
- Removal of Ureteric Stents from a Urostomy
- Stoma Dilation
These are all available now for ASCN UK members to download from the members section of the website: https://ascnuk.com/membership/
ASCN/WCET Joint Conference Update
As many of you will already know, the very difficult decision has been taken to postpone the ASCN/WCET 2020 conference to be held in Glasgow in October, due to the on-going impact of the Covid-19 pandemic.
The conference will now take place on the 3rd - 6th October, 2021 at the Scottish Event Campus in Glasgow.
- All prices will remain the same as 2020 conference, if you have already registered you will have the option of either obtaining a refund or keeping your registration for it to be honoured in 2021.
- If you would like us to hold your registration for 2021 there is no further action needed. If you would like to receive a refund please contact email@example.com no later than 31st August 2020.
- Please note: Any issued refunds can take 2-4 weeks to appear on your credit card statement.
- All submitted abstracts will be rolled-over to the 2021 conference, and the abstract portal will re-open for further abstracts in the future. If you would like to withdraw your abstract you are free to do so.
Find out more information regarding the ASCN/WCET 2021 by visiting their website: https://wcet-ascnuk2021.com/